Bob is a free signal-processing and machine learning toolbox originally developed by the Biometrics group at Idiap Research Institute, in Switzerland. If you make use of Bob or any satellite package, we would appreciate if you cited our publication and Bob's main website.
- Our Bob Website is the central place for information
- If you want to install Bob packages on your machine, we recommend you use our provided binary installation. If that does not work for you, you may compile it on your own.
- Look here for a comprehensive listing of Bob Packages
- The Tutorials section provides a short introduction to Bob and links to several tutorials in Bob Packages
- A short introduction to Python, Bob and Scientific Software Management for Reproducible Research
- A list of Reproducible Research Papers relying on Bob
- Using Bob at Idiap contains special hints on using or developing Bob from within Idiap.
- You will find instructions for creating new Bob packages in our published documentation.