Bob is a free signal-processing and machine learning toolbox originally developed by the Biometrics group at Idiap Research Institute, in Switzerland. If you make use of Bob or any satellite package, we would appreciate if you cited our publication and Bob's main website.
- The Bob Website is the central place for information
- Look here for released versions of Bob
- Look here for pre-packaged versions of Bob
- Using Bob at Idiap contains special hints on using or developing Bob from within Idiap.
- Organize your code and publish a Satellite Package (now part of Bob's User Guide)
- Look here for existing Satellite Packages
- A short introduction to Python, Bob and Scientific Software Management for Reproducible Research
Current watcher: Manuel (start date: April 12th, 2013)
- Our Nightly Build Pages contains the latest status of builds in several platforms
- How to Build and Manage a Release explains what a release manager should do
- Becoming a Build "Watcher" explains the duties of the "watcher", and the conditions you become one
- Setting up a BuildBot Client explains admin details for Bob's BuildBot infrastructure at Idiap
- Latest Doxygen C++ API describes the inner C++ API in case you would like to develop add-ons to Bob
- How to publish a database API on PyPI describes the steps to make a database public on PyPI