Reports: Report page editor
Depends on #183 (closed)
The Report page should allow the user to display features of the experiment. Preferably, it should be made flexible enough so that new conditions can be added in a relatively easy way (i.e., w/o necessarily requiring a modification of large parts of the system). At first, apart from what is already displayable at Search results, these are the other conditions we'd thought are necessary. We've organized it in "Columns" of interest, which can be mixed and matched upon user configuration.
- Column "block computing time": Displays the computing time of a given block. Requires all experiments have a block with a given name
- Column "total experiment time": Displays the total computing time for an experiment
- Column "parameter value": Displays a parameter value in an algorithm for all experiments. Requires all experiments have an algorithm with a given value. If the algorithm has two values, displays a comma-separated list of values for each of those parameters.
- Column "results": Displays any valid analyzer result.
- Column "user label": Allows the user to define a label of its own for a given experiment.