For each set of key pages on the platform, it would be nice to have video tutorials explaining what those objects are for and how to use the site. This would complement well any tutorial material we may have.
Here is a preliminary list of (short) videos that could be done:
- platform overview and organisation
- experiments (intro, list)
- experiments (configurator, launching)
- searching (and reporting when available)
- toolchains (intro, list, creation, edition)
- data formats (intro, list, creation, edition)
- algorithms (list, creation, edition)
- algorithms (synchronisation basics)
- searching (how to organise a competition)
- searching (how to organise a study group)
- backend (environments, parallel processing)
The idea is that those videos are somehow easily accessible (linked) from the beat.web website in key locations.