Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- !51 Add automatic test image pulling if not already available
- !52 Algorithm schema update: The schema wasn't restrictive enough
- !53 Zmq refactoring': Improve the reliability of the system at the cost of making it slightly more complex
- !54 Re-enable nitpicky mode and Fix broken docs
- !56 Make default dataformat search look for more types on algorithm prototype load as the prefix generated for tests and production are a bit different
- !57 Fix docker-pull implementation
- !58 Worker: decode recieved job data if python older than 3.6: Prior to 3.6 the json module handles only str type
- !59 Move license to BSD 3 Clause
- !60 Document new ZMQ architecture
- !61 Decode algorithm prototype content if python is older than 3.6. Same as for !58
- !62 Code cleanup: bring the beat.core code base to the standard now used for the beat packages
- !63 Standardize simplejson: This patch set ensure that the simplejson module is used everywher.
- !64 Factorize simplejson: This patch set make it so that all imports for simplejson are done as json so if there's a need to change it to something else it will be easier
- !42 Fix v1 algorithm schema
- !43 Implements the execution of soft loop blocks with all currently used runners implemented. Requires beat.backend.python >= 1.6.0
- !44 Refactored docker testing for new CI runners and conda build way of working.
- !45 Improve docker information: Update the docker image versions.
- !46 1.7.x: Consolidation of all currently tested features in this branch, moving development back to the master branch.
- !47 Implement loop with input test that can be re-used as example for a loop enabled experiment.
- !48 New version of the documentation
- !50 Temporarily remove framework trove classifier to unblock pypi upload
- Fixed version of the cxx docker images pulled as part of the buildout process
- !41 Refactored v1 and v2 schema: take out the v2 elements from v1 schema and implement missing API v2 analyzer validation
- !33 Improve spacing between graphviz dot nodes for beat.editor layout
- !34 Disable Python 2 builds
- !35 Improve handling of the Docker infrastructure
- !36 Implement temporary resources cleanup
- !38 Don't build documentation in test-only runs
- !40 Implement tests for CXX algorithm with API v2 (replaces !37)
- Refactored for V2 API from beat.backend.python.
- Updated docker-py to just docker which provides the latest version of the Docker API for python.
- Made the package Python 3 compatible
- Moved to conda based packaging
- Update schema to support algorithms V2
- Improved documentation
- Improved tests
- Improved Docker handling
- Use Docker's --runtime selector for GPU enabled images
- Implement use of custom network for Docker
- Implement use of custom port range for Docker
- Implement custom naming of Docker containers
- Implement support for NFS mounts when using Docker containers
- Use gevent/greenlets for external process management and ZMQ communication instead of threads
- For the documentation, use Sphinx built-in figure numbers instead of external package