Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- !114 Improve execution handling by enforcing the use of the current user for the execution of the docker container where nothing specific was written in the configuration. This also allows to make the container itself read-only.
- !115 Only enable GPU runtime if available so that environment can be re-used on both CPU and GPU only types of node.
- !116 Don't use f string yet as the processing nodes are not on Python 3.6 yet.
- !117 Add size constraint for description field to ensure that the field is not longer than what is allowed in beat/beat.web>
- !118 Logger cleanup: update deprecated warn call to warning and remove unused logger.
- !119 Add test assets with too long descriptions to allow test improvments also in beat/beat.cmdline>
- !113 Add missing variable initialisation for optional argument in worker script which makes it fail to start without the --docker option
- !106 Implement environment discovery using docker labels with the original code is kept as a fallback method in case a node only has images using the old build process
- !107 Add logging information to lable based discover to match the describe based implementation.
- !108 Handle docker exception following the raise on error property for the new environment discovery
- !109 Improve handling of message handler shutdown in local executor for early errors
- !110 Make cache access more specific: This improves the handling of the cache by only mounting what is necessary
- !105 Remove loops from representation in the schema. It' already covered by the blocks entry.
- !99 Dependencies cleanup: move matplotlib and pillow to the test dependencies as they are not needed for this package to work.
- !100 Implement the use of the experiment execution related scripts from a different python environment.
- !101 Move conda related helper methods out of test class: That will make them re-usable in other tests like in beat/beat.cmdline>
- !102 Remove Biometrics evaluation from the definition of BEAT as it became more generic.
- !103 Improve protocol template lookup for database prototype: Rather than blindingly selecting the first protocol template found, look for the first valid one.
- !104 Remove "license_file" entry on conda recipe to fix builds.
- !105 Remove loops from representation in toolchain schema as the blocks entry covers them as it already does for the blocks and analysers.
- !55 Add a plotterparameter schema file: Adds a schema file for plotterparameters and the associated infrastructure for linting plotterparameter instances
- !66 Add BEAT framework classifier
- !67 Protocol template: This merge request implements the support for protocol templates
- !68 Fix simple/2 database code: The migration script didn't properly copy the code.
- !70 Add db migration scripts to installed commands
- !71 Implement support for protocol template prototype
- !72 Add additional information to the asset storage classes
- !73 Fix plotterparameter writing: The write method was wrong as well as there were missing pieces in the class for it to work properly
- !74 Implement missing prototypes handling
- !75 Add missing class variables to plotter storage
- !76 Reorganize error related prefix content
- !77 Add dummy documentation to valid assets in test prefix
- !78 Implement duplicate key handling
- !80 Fixed external and internal documentation links
- !81 Move all API v1 algorithms in test prefix to their own folder
- !82 Update algorithm for loop user new types
- !83 Implement loop block output
- !84 Loop synchronized read
- !85 Improve loop parts name
- !86 Fix two_loops experiment declaration
- !87 Remove the possibility to parametrize an analyzer in V2 as it creates unwelcome side effects
- !88 Improve two loops testing
- !89 Improve algorithm setup handling in local executor
- !90 Fix loop field names
- !91 Improve loop algorithms crosschecking for experiment
- !92 Make loop processor related fields clearer
- !93 Fix global parameters handling with regards to the loop blocks
- !94 Improve two_loops test experiment by using similar setup as the loop experiment for globals and processor algorithm specific parameters to ensure the tests cover also these cases
- !95 Modify the loop test so that it triggers the beat.backend.python#26 issue
- !96 Improve error handling on algorithm local execution so that it provides the error that actually happened
- !97 Remove rogue print statement: Experiment code cleanup
- !98 Update test loop evaluator write method signature following beat.backend.python!61 the method has now a third argument containing the output currently written to on the processor side
- !51 Add automatic test image pulling if not already available
- !52 Algorithm schema update: The schema wasn't restrictive enough
- !53 Zmq refactoring': Improve the reliability of the system at the cost of making it slightly more complex
- !54 Re-enable nitpicky mode and Fix broken docs
- !56 Make default dataformat search look for more types on algorithm prototype load as the prefix generated for tests and production are a bit different
- !57 Fix docker-pull implementation
- !58 Worker: decode recieved job data if python older than 3.6: Prior to 3.6 the json module handles only str type
- !59 Move license to BSD 3 Clause
- !60 Document new ZMQ architecture
- !61 Decode algorithm prototype content if python is older than 3.6. Same as for !58
- !62 Code cleanup: bring the beat.core code base to the standard now used for the beat packages
- !63 Standardize simplejson: This patch set ensure that the simplejson module is used everywher.
- !64 Factorize simplejson: This patch set make it so that all imports for simplejson are done as json so if there's a need to change it to something else it will be easier
- !42 Fix v1 algorithm schema
- !43 Implements the execution of soft loop blocks with all currently used runners implemented. Requires beat.backend.python >= 1.6.0
- !44 Refactored docker testing for new CI runners and conda build way of working.
- !45 Improve docker information: Update the docker image versions.
- !46 1.7.x: Consolidation of all currently tested features in this branch, moving development back to the master branch.
- !47 Implement loop with input test that can be re-used as example for a loop enabled experiment.
- !48 New version of the documentation
- !50 Temporarily remove framework trove classifier to unblock pypi upload
- Fixed version of the cxx docker images pulled as part of the buildout process
- !41 Refactored v1 and v2 schema: take out the v2 elements from v1 schema and implement missing API v2 analyzer validation
- !33 Improve spacing between graphviz dot nodes for beat.editor layout
- !34 Disable Python 2 builds
- !35 Improve handling of the Docker infrastructure
- !36 Implement temporary resources cleanup
- !38 Don't build documentation in test-only runs
- !40 Implement tests for CXX algorithm with API v2 (replaces !37)
- Refactored for V2 API from beat.backend.python.
- Updated docker-py to just docker which provides the latest version of the Docker API for python.
- Made the package Python 3 compatible
- Moved to conda based packaging
- Update schema to support algorithms V2
- Improved documentation
- Improved tests
- Improved Docker handling
- Use Docker's --runtime selector for GPU enabled images
- Implement use of custom network for Docker
- Implement use of custom port range for Docker
- Implement custom naming of Docker containers
- Implement support for NFS mounts when using Docker containers