Bob is a free signal-processing and machine learning toolbox originally developed by the Biometrics group at Idiap Research Institute, in Switzerland.
- Our Bob Website is the central place for information
- If you want to install Bob packages on your machine, Please read our installation instructions.
- Look here for a comprehensive listing of Bob Packages
- The Tutorials section provides a short introduction to Bob and links to several tutorials in Bob Packages
- A short introduction to Python, Bob and Scientific Software Management for Reproducible Research
- A list of Reproducible Research Papers relying on Bob
- Using Bob at Idiap contains special hints on using or developing Bob from within Idiap.
- List of databases that we use at Idiap.
- [Buildout tutorial] (https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/docs/latest/bob/bob.extension/master/buildout.html)
- You will find instructions for creating new Bob packages in our published documentation.