Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
Bug fix of 2.3.10: removal of zc.buildout bootstrap primitives
- Change new_version script to handle new documentation URLs
- Improve badge handing in new_version script
- Don't open firefox to edit release notes (only write to screen)
- Move away from pythonhosted.org documents and references
- !51 Ask people to fix the doc badges before they release. This is necessary for current private packages before they get released publicly.
- Big changes to the documentation of this package: divided guide in package development and package creation; added section for implementing configuration and command-line application for bob extensions.
- Initial implementation for a (more) centrally-available python-based configuration system. The implementation is based on the config-file support that existed in bob.bio.base. Since the initial port, it has improved quite a lot to support a number of features. Check the documentation for details and how to use these on your packages.
- Initial implementation of a command-line infrastructure for bob packages. The implementation is based on click and extensible to other packages in the Bob framework. Check the documentation for details.
- Added support for stacked processors
- Fixes for compilation from scratch on newer versions of gcc, namely by having a more comprehensive use of "-isystem"
- Improvements to our internal search-path functionality for building other packages
- Ported to new CI/CD
- Breaking and significant changes:
- Removed bob_new_version script !76
bobclick command !64 !73 !77 !74 !75
- Detailed changes:
- !75 Fix a bug when commands where invoked multiple times
- !72 Added the function bob.extension.download_and_unzip in the core functionalities: Closes #50
- !77 Fix list option
- !64 Implementation of the bob script using click: Fixes #44
- !79 added support for pytorch doc
- !80 Add scikit-learn intersphinx mapping
- !81 Add prefix aliasing for bob commands
!83 Fixed issue with bz2 files: For some reason, it is not
possible to open some
bz2files for reading ('r:bz2') using the
tarfilemodule. For instance, this is failing with the
dliblandmarks model. If I use the
bz2module it works. This patch uses the
!82 Resolve "The
-DBOOST_VERSIONflag has unnecessary and unwanted quotes": Closes #58
- !76 Resolve "Documentation should be improved": [doc] added the reference to NumPy style docstrings, added note on new package instructions, added corresponding links Closes #55
- !89 Improve the error message of click tests by printing the traceback
- !91 Fix for CONDA_BUILD_SYSROOT variable missing on mac at test time
- !75 Fix a bug when commands where invoked multiple times
- !95 Improve support for Extension building by acknowledging CXXFLAGS
- !90 Disable sphinx nitpick and Python 2
- !96 [click] Account for cases when exception is None in click results
- !97 [ci] Update gitlab-ci file (depend on bdt): No description for this MR
- !98 Update for click 7 upgrade
- !99 Augments the extension for building C/C++ bindings with tests for SDKROOT and MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET environment variables.
- !100 Document setup of CONDA_BUILD_SYSROOT: This MR properly documents how to setup one's environment to compile on macOS machines.
- !106 Removed Dependency graph script: moved this to bob.devtools Closes #62
- !109 [click] lookup in the config files before env var: This changes the behavior of loading options in ResourceOptions Since the config files are given explicitly, similar to command line options, it's better to look there first before looking into env variables.
!108 [click] Change the ConfigCommand and ResourceOption logic: Fixes #66 Changed the logic behind
- !110 [click] ResourceOption can be used without ConfigCommand: related to bob.fusion.base#8
- !107 Fix buildout code-block guesses: Fixes issues with the doc lexer guessing.
- !111 Fix lookup of click manual: This MR fixes an issue with the nightly builds in which bob.extension sphinx building does not find the click catalogue online.
- !102 [docs] removed information about building python packages locally: [docs] removed information about building packages locally and referred to bob.devtools when necessary.
- !116 bob.buildout is no longer a test dependency
- !117 Avoid warnings in config loading
- !118 Breaking change: Remove stack processors and some sphinx fixes
- !119 [conda recipe] Add make next to cmake dependency
- !120 Sphinx 3 autodoc no longer accepts autodoc_default_flags and autodoc_default_options should be used
!121 Fix deprecation of module "imp": This MR fixes the deprecation of Python module
imp. According to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32175693/python-importlibs-analogue-for-imp-new-module, you have to substitute module creation by
- !122 [click_helper][ResourceOption] Allow exceptions when loading entry points: So far the ResourceOption class tried to load a string as entry points and would do this in a while loop. But sometimes an option may accept both objects and some special strings like the dask client which can be both "single-threaded", "threaded", and Client objects. Addition of string_exceptions allows for this kind of special cases to be implemented.
!123 Read files from Tarball: Created the function
find_element_in_tarball. This function opens a tarball, searches for a target file inside of it and, if it found, it returns an opened file. bob.pipelines#22
- !124 Implemented mechanism that downlods a file given a list of URLs [py]
!125 Created the function search_file: Created the function
search_filethat is able to search a file either inside of a file structure or inside of a tarball
- !126 [download] Add a list_dir method: This method, lists the folders and files inside either a folder or a tarball It can be used to give you a hint of what is inside a folder or a tarball For example, you could query the list of protocols available in a database tarball
- !127 [download] allow get_file to only evaluate part of the hash: Also changes the default auto algorithm to sha256 if the hash is partial related to bob.devtools!210