Download and Unzip
The number of packages/classes that relies on pretrained models is increasing. Follow below a rough estimation:
- bob.ip.tensorflow_extractor (3 classes)
- bob.ip.caffe_extractor (2 classes)
- bob.ip.pytorch_extractor (1 class as far as I know)
- bob.ip.dlib (1 class)
All of these classes implement their own download method, which consists in to:
- Download from one or more sources
- Unzip/Untar to some directory.
This is a good feature candidate for
bob.extension. Would avoid some code repetition.
What do you think?