Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- !230 fix url prefix handling to properly construct URLs
- !283 Remove redundant name segment in dowloaded plot filenames
!284 Fix malformed URLs when
URL_PREFIXis set in report
- !285 Ensure no URL_PREFIX is used for test
- !286 Add GPU environment to qsetup to allow proper installation and run of the GPU example
- !263 New CI more in line with the other packages. Will use conda to build test environment.
- !267 Update bob/beat-devel dependencies to enforce the latest beat/bob-devel packages to be used for building this package.
- !268 Strip database_name from split chars to avoid empty dataset name generation and thus an invalid index error.
- !269 Fix install command documentation
- !270 Fix the ui/views.py file as it is missing the Http404 import
- !271 Make the top bar documentation link configurable
- !272 Update CI and documentation linking
- !273 Add graphviz to dev.yml for beat.cmdeline tests
- !274 Fix queryset related issue as latest versions of django rest framework makes it mandatory to either provide a queryset property or get_queryset method.
- !275 ZMQ refactoring that implements a new version of the scheduling in beat.web taking advantage of the new implementation in beat.core. There are now additional django commands that allows to manage the scheduler, broker and worker directly from there
- !276 Update bob/beat-devel to fix numpy-base issue
- !277 Fix backup/restore by implementing natural key and foreign key handling for Profile and AccountSettings
- !279 Restore command: validate sqlite version': SQLite version 3.26 introduced a change which is breaking the migration mechanism in Django thus the command will bailout since it's known to break. As an alternative to !278
- !281 Implement password reset
- !257 Fix typos and text in ui registration templates
- !258 Set algorithm schema_version to 2 if not provided: This can happen when converting a v1 analyser.
- !259 Fix database retrieval
- !260 Fix mail handling: remove generic try except and update the template generation code to use dict in place of Context
- !262 Update docker image name
- !261 Fix email sending: This patch goes through all of beat.web mail sending and cleans them
- !264 Improve README and update dev environment: Latest update and sync with other READMEs available in the project.
- !265 Merge new documentation to master
- !266 Fix links in the documentation
- !263 Change the CI infrastructure to run the tests and build the documentation
- !236 Fix backup and restore commands
- !238 Upgrade to django 1.11
- !239 Add cache deletion support: WARNING, use with caution, it may break experiments
- !240 Improve database handling when loading scheduler
- !241 Add exclude field in serializer for django rest framework compatibility
- !242 Refactor code to make it work with both Python 2 and Python 3
- !243 Update lambda use and key search in dictionaries
- !245 Fix anchors in documentation
- !246 Fix Python 2/3 use of zip
- !247 Add command to get current active user on the site
- !248 Fix handling of missing field in experiment panel
- !249 Fix various issues that have been found while doing tests using the web site and the online platform.
- !250 Improve the buildout handling
- !251 Fix bugs in the database API and improve the tools to set them up.
- !252 Update documentation for account reactivation for blocked users
- !253 Improve block state change
- !254 Refactor version fingerprinting for code mirror widgets
- !255 1.4.x: Merge the 1.4.x branch to make the 1.4 version the new stable release.
- !256 Fix context handling for template rendering in navigation: dict must now be used