Result display and search: missing features
The result search and display has been recently revamped.
Here is a list of missing features yet to be implemented:
Display only default (
- The parameters, names of algorithms, versions, should be display-able at the search results.
- Filter out columns from the results on user request
- Order columns from the results on user request
- Save searches (implement user micro-site tab)
- Sharing of saved search results
- Modify front page to display public searches instead of public toolchains, which are less useful.
- It should be possible to export figures and tables in a search result for scientific publishing. Plotting should also be improved. It is far from scientific standards of today. E.g., it would be nice to get it exported into PDF, with nice fonts and configurable colors. A compromise would be to export the plotting data and let the user handle it the way they want.
- It should be possible to annex complementary search results when showing previous results. This gives users an overview if a certain result is still representative of the state-of-the-art, for example. It also allows for recommendations.