Small fixes to the web interface
This is a collection of small fixes to the web interface, to make it more coherent. Some of these suggestions are temporary. Feel free to edit this bug and mark items as outdated (use a
strikethrough syntax), fixed (just put an
x on its checkbox) or add new items.
In the user algorithms page, it would be nice for the time being to gray out the "New" button so it is clear the user cannot create a new algorithm from the web just yet.Display a warning about the online edition of algorithms
- Same as above, but for data formats
- If I log-in as user "anjos" and search for "eigenface", the results page show me private results from the user "tutorial". This must be fixed!
- When I add one block and try to edit any information of the block (the name or the connectors), the information only persists if I type . If I click in any point outside the block, I loose what I typed. The expected behavior should be: if you type and loose focus, whatever you typed persists.
- The save button on the toolchain editor should give the user some feedback that the toolchain has been saved. This relates directly to issue #3 (closed). When it is done, it should also be closed.
- When you try to create a second connection in a block (toolchain editor), the channel is automatically null.
- In the edition mode of the toolchain, the "fork it" is enabled and doesn't execute any action
- It is not possible to change the status (private to public, private to public for some users) of a data format
- In a failed experiment, the "Cancel it" button appears instead of a "Delete" button.