Synchronization channels between scoring and analyzer do not update correctly
I detected a problem on the synchronization channels.
For reproduce the bug:
- Use the toolchain: full_fisherface
- Remove the two cables between the analyzer and the two scoring blocks.
- Configure the two scoring block by synchronization channel of development sets (dev_templates and test_templates), before to connect to the analyzer.
- Connect the outputs of the scoring blocks to the analyzer.
- Change the synchronization channels of the scoring blocks to dev_probe and test_probe
- voila!: the synchronization channel of the analyzer does no change (is configured based on the dev_templates and test_templates)
Solution: Disconnect the cables between the two scoring blocks and the analyzer and reconnect, then you can select in the analyzer the synchronization channel of dev_probe or test_probe