Search: Add "Similar/Related experiments" search buttons everywhere
Being able to search "organically" by experiments would be an awesome feature. At each page of the platform where it makes sense, we attach a list of similar experiments that use the same component set, according to very a very precise set of conditions.
- On the Experiment display page: (logical-AND: uses the same toolchain, uses the same database sets, uses the same algorithms on the same blocks)
- On the Experiment list, a button that says "Search", which presets the above in Search result
- From the toolchain display page: (uses that toolchain)
- From the toolchain list page: a button that says "Search", which presets the toolchain fullname in a Search result
- Equivalent strategies for Algorithms
- Equivalent strategies for Databases and Protocols
All these "Search" buttons take the user to the search page, with the fields of the search pre-set.