Database development is a pain
Currently, developing a database for inclusion in the platform is a difficult task.
The user has to practically install a functional beat.web platform on his own machine to do it thoroughly:
- Create the JSON and RST descriptions of the database
- Upload that into the beat.databases package and install the contribution
- Create a toolchain that can use the database
- Create a new configuration that uses the database
- Download all pieces locally so that one can debug the toolchain and make sure all is working fine.
We should try to simplify this a bit.