Improve plotter new creation handling
Currently when creating a new Plotter, the prototype contains "plot/unknown/1".
This has problematic implications:
- The editor will fail to load it
- Test will fail because the editor can't load that dataformat
Steps to reproduce
- Click on new
- Select Plotter
- Try to edit the plotter created
What is the current bug behavior?
An error is raised and it make the application fail
What is the expected correct behavior?
- Show a dialog asking to select a dataformat to use.
- Select a suitable dataformat from the prefix. Maybe a simple default like for the algorithm prototype.
One possibility could be to have a method called after the dialog has been closed that can be re-implemented in sub-classes to do whatever is needed for the newly created object. Another would be to move the dialog logic in its own method so re-implementing _createNewAsset would be easier.
Note that this affects !101 (merged)