Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
!123 Update PyPI GPLv3 classifier designation: Summary Update
setup.pyto new PyPI classifier designation for GPLv3 license. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #254
- !124 Add size constraint for description field: Summary Adds a size constraint to ensure that the description field is not longer than what is allowed in in beat/beat.web> and thus the beat/beat.core> schema. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #255 Related to beat.core!117
- !125 Toolchain tests for BlockType class: Summary - [x] Patches a ValueError with a KeyError for classmethod - [x] Add tests to check various block types for a toolchain block object Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #256
- !126 Imports cleanup: This merge request mainly separates the cleanup introduced by isort from future work.
- !127 Improve toolchain editor: Summary This merge request improves the handling of the case of 100% invalid usable blocks in the prefix. Now you have disabled entries in the menues and loop block dialog stating that nothing could be found. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #259
- !128 Remove base types where wrong: Summary This merge request refactor the AssetModel. All assets are now treated equally with that model. The DataFormatModel was added to the particular case of DataFormat handling since not all data format shall be used everywhere. This models allows to either have only the standard created formats or also include the base types when appropriate. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #260 Fixes #246
- !129 Fix analyzer creation: Summary This merge request ensure that the handling of analyser algorithm is done correctly. It also ensure that the names used are valid based on the schema that can be found in beat/beat.core> Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #261
- !130 Fix the issue about number of inputs/outputs in experiment editor: Summary This issue was a broader issue related to the numbering of inputs/outputs in the IOMapping of the experiment editor. The inputs/outputs layout can contain multiple elements such as label or object from a list in a specific row. Tricking this by substracting -1 to the number of elements only works when the number of input/output is 1. However from row 2 and later the number of elements per row (2) gets multiplied by the number of rows and the bug lies around that calculation. Only looking at the number of rows (containing a single input or output) gives us the correct number of inputs and outputs. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #257
- !131 Propagate prefix changes: Summary This merge request implements a way to have the editors up to date when editing an asset after, for example, a new one was added (or version, or fork). Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #262
- !123 Update PyPI GPLv3 classifier designation: Summary Update
- !108 Implement new experiment creation: Summary This merge request implements support for creating new Experiment assets. It also added automatic selection of the newly created asset. By implementing that, fixes to both Plotter and Plotterparameters editor have been implemented as the prototype rightfully does not use valid assets. As a side effect, the handling of "empty" or wrong asset has been improved. Relevant issue(s) fixed: Related to #185 Fixes #226 Fixes #244 Fixes #245
- !112 V2: Summary This merge request marks the end of v1 development and the start of v2 official life as beta software.
- !114 [docedit] removed Biometrics Evaluation from BEAT definition: This merge request removes Biometrics Evaluation from BEAT definition.
- !115 Update license to GPL: Summary Move license from AGPLv3 to GPLv3 Also fixes the licensing issue when building the conda package. See bob.devtools#44 and bob.devtools!127 Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #250
- !116 Implement dataset resources: Summary Implement dataset resources to be used by the toolchain editor to provide suitable dataset blocks.
- !113 Experience environment improvement: Summary This merge request implements selection of the execution environment and queues for experiments. The main feature is that it proposes both the remote and local docker environment to choose from so that a user doesn't have to edit by hand to match what he needs. Part of #185
- !117 Toolchain Editor: Summary This merge request implements toolchain loading and edition. The toolchain can handle the creation of new elements such as dataset, block, analyzer, loop. The GUI helps locate these various objects and move them in the scene. It is also possible to create connections between output pins and input pins between different objects. Fixes #184
- !118 Quick start guide: This merge request adds a quick start guide to help people start working with the editor and run experiment on the platform.
- !120 Improve dialog boxes for deleted/updated asset widgets: Summary Asset names should be embedded in the message of the QMessageBox rather than the title. This avoids squeezing long names with an object that is not made to be resized on its title. This improves also the message that is given to the user. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #241
- !119 Toolchain scene refactoring: Summary The naming of the class was not clear. Some tests were added to verify the functionality and proper initialization of the toolchain scene Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #251
!121 Known issues for the "about" notice: Summary The
"about"notice in the application should contain information on known issues prior to a release of the package. These known issues also need to be part of the generated documentation. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #252
- !122 Known issue pointer to app version: Summary The known issue pointer should target the proper package version in the "about" dialog. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #253
!61 Restrict algorithm editor parameter types: Users could set the type of algorithm parameters as
dict, now they can't. This also separates the
BUILTIN_TYPES(derived from the
basetypein the schema) from the special dataformat-only types (now in
DATAFORMAT_TYPES). Closes #205
!64 Restrict range parameter min/max values:
mincan no longer be greater than
maxcan no longer be less than
min. Closes #206
- !61 Restrict algorithm editor parameter types: Users could set the type of algorithm parameters as
v1.0.0 local web mode version of beat.editorRelease v1.0.0
- !27 Toolchain Editor UX Improvements: This is the MR for the similarly-named milestone (and the last milestone!)
!35 Fix tests to run all tests:
Plotterparameter.spec.jsxwhitelisted its own tests, preventing any tests outside of that file being ran.
!36 Alg editor form warning 162: The warning about proptypes no longer shows, wrapping the child components in a
<React.Fragment>worked Fixes #162
- !38 Add templates for issues and MR: These template should be used when opening a new issue or merge request. There are two templates under issue: - Default.md which is a bug report - suggestion.md which is for suggestion to be implemented To use them, select the corresponding template in the dropdown beside the title of the issue/merge request. Only available once merge in the default branch.
- !40 [backend] Implement AssetModel class: Summary This patch implements the AssetModel class which can be used to retrieve a list available assets of one type. It can be used to, for example, populate combo boxes needing to show a list of dataformats. One such a case is the dataformat editor itself. Part of #186
- !43 fix misspelling of "unkown" -> "unknown": Summary Fixes misspelling of "unknown" in AssetType.py Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #190
- !41 server-side port config: Summary Adds the "--port" option to the server so it can serve the API on a different port number. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #188
- !45 Fix pre-commit package name: Summary Fix name of pre-commit conda package in installation instruction. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #189
!39 Parameter testing: MR for #166 Note that tests have been added for everything except for
ParameterCreate, which is added in this MR. This also fixes a bug with setting the default value for boolean parameter types.
- !44 Cleanup v1 artifacts: Summary Removes the rest of the artifacts from the v1 editor. Relevant issue(s) fixed Fixes #191
- !47 Add a "Copy Path" button to copy path to clipboard: Summary Adds a button to copy the object's absolute path on the filesystem to the clipboard. I tried to add more dynamic copying abilities, but you quickly run into having to ask the user for permissions, browser~version compatibility issues, and having to write/use a wrapper for the clipboard (see the mozilla article on it). The button I added is something that I'd use alot - when I create/browse objects in the editor I almost always end up wanting to look at its files in the terminal, which requires the objects path. Relevant issue(s) fixed #104
- !49 Fix AssetModel initialisation: Summary Fix initialization of member variables
- !42 Toolchain blocks properly handle new input names: Summary Adding & changing inputs/outputs in toolchain blocks will work as expected without overwriting other names (see the issue for more) Relevant issue(s) fixed #176
!50 Simplifies the CI of this package by re-using definitions in bob/bob.devtools (bdt): This update only brings the CI (
.gitlab-ci.yml) file in sync with the rest of BEAT packages (using bob/bob.devtools's bdt)
- !53 Allow package to be tested outside of source checkout: Summary This MR addresses a minor issue when testing conda packages out of a checkout of the package source. So far, this was not possible as the documentation source code was not shipped with the package. This MR changes that. Relevant issue(s) fixed bob/bob.devtools#5
!57 Use relative path to change to conda/js dir during test: This MR removes the
RECIPE_DIRenvironment variable use during test. Such value may change depending on the docker CI the test is running. If the value is different than that used during the build phase, then the build fails. Example: https://gitlab.idiap.ch/beat/beat.editor/-/jobs/158178 It also makes the built package more relocatable and about 10x smaller!
- !46 New algorithms are created with an input & output: Summary When a new algorithm is created, it will have by default an empty input & output. This won't happen if you're copying an algorithm or creating an algorithm from a toolchain block, as expected. Relevant issue(s) fixed #145
- !37 Json schema update: Fixes #174, updating the JSON schema files & making sure the editor works with the new files.
!58 Update development docs for bob.devtools: This updates the development installation docs for v1 to use
bob.devtools. It also clarifies/cleans up things :) Closes #201
- !7 Refactor state management
- !8 Miscellaneous editor-specific improvements
- !9 Fix the edit command documentation
- !10 JS & Python Testing: This is the MR for the testing milestone, which is estimated to take 4 weeks.
- !11 Documentation: added note about the hashing system of database block.
- !12 Use click for beat.editor commands
- !13 Fix state refreshing block editor modal when changing block name
- !14 Fix database naming, they can no longer have names with "-"
!15 minor documentation fix:
git clonewas written twice
- !16 Add jinja template plotter * generate plotter
- !17 Patch server cli to open browser when not in devel mode
- !18 Documentation: update according to new click command
- !19 Implement jinja plotter
- !20 Remove Python 2 mac builds for the CI
- !21 Documentation: add the extra conda channel in the documentation
- !22 Toolchain fixes: This is the MR for the similarly-named milestone, estimated time of 1 week.
- !23 Fix issues of plotter editor
- !24 Removed linux build for py2.7
- !25 Fix browser tests on CI
- !26 Experiment fixes
- !27 Toolchain Editor UX Improvements
- !28 Documentation: add links to the documentation that are used in beat general documentation.
- !29 Fix issues for plotter editor and added unit tests
- !30 Fix plotterparameters unit test
- !31 Update documentation to point to the correct branch of beat.tutorial for installation
- !32 Add unit tests to plotterparameter
- !33 Temporarily remove framework trove classifier to unblock pypi upload
- !34 Merge the new documentation to master.
- Known issues:
- Schema validation is not up to date
- Editor is not ready for editing soft loop related algorithms/toolchains/experiments
- Toolchain editor does not provide nice connection drawing