Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- !95 Update execution environment: This patch moves all the execution environment definition to the new one provided by beat/beat.env.builder>
- !96 Pre commit cleanup: This merge request updates the pre-commit setup to match the one from beat/beat.editor> in terms of list of hooks to apply and provide the configuration of the new hooks as well. Then all files have been passed through the full setup of hooks. Commits have been split to have a grouped approach of the files having been cleaned.
- !97 Update db container creation: This merge request implements the handling of databases providing the environment entry in their declaration. This will allow to properly generate the indexes on the platform.
- !99 Do not save config when just setting a value on it: Currently each time a configuration object is modified, the change is automatically stored in the global file of the user. The configuration changes should only be saved when the command is used and not when the object is simply manipulated. Fixes beat.editor#277
- !100 Allow plotterparameters in beat exp plot command: So far it was not possible to specify a plotterparameter when producing the experiment plots locally. This merge request adds an option in the command line which allows users to change the plotterparameter of each output plot. Fixes #70
- !102 Sphinx 3 autodoc no longer accepts autodoc_default_flags and autodoc_default_options should be used
- !103 Add option to share the database with the algorithm container when running an experiment: This allows to use the new feature implemented for beat.core#103. Fixes #76
- !104 Fix algorithm download: The download was using the current user to build the URL which is not correct since the user may not be the owner. Fixes #77
- !105 Use current user ID if none is given when indexing a database: This will generate files for the current user like all other files generated when using beat/beat.cmdline> Fixes #78
- !107 Fix protocol template handling: This merge request fixes the download of V2 version of Database objects. It requires to first get all the required protocol templates. The code is done so that adding online related commands for protocol templates can be done in a follow up MR.
- !108 Add pyproject.toml: This follows bob packages new standard